Clean and quiet, efficient and pleasant – our painters make it easy for your office routine to continue uninterrupted – No Drips, No Drama. That’s the kind of painter your office can work with.
We’ll work around your schedule to minimize disruptions. Use zero VOC paint so nobody breathes nasty stuff. We’ll keep our gear in a tidy, out-of-the-way corner – and make sure it stays that way. What your office doesn’t need is scruffy station-wagon dudes rockin’ out while you’re working.
We’ll prepare a well-planned project sequence so we stay out of the way and finish one area before we move on. We’ll communicate that plan so everybody knows what to expect.
Top 5 Office Painting Concerns
- Scattered or disorganized work flow
- Wet Paint
- Excess noise
- Sensitive electronics – monitors, cables, etc.
How Offices Are Painted
Whether you need to paint an executive area, a cafeteria, an auditorium or just small offices, the process is the same:
- First, we’ll prepare a well-planned project sequence so we stay out of the way and finish one area before we move on. We’ll communicate that plan so everybody knows what to expect.
Details Matter With Commercial Painting
- On time – we arrive fully equipped at 7am (or 8, or 9 – you call the shots) and stay on site all day, every day until the project is complete
- Low profile – we’ll set up a shop area in an agreed-upon location and then get right to work. Our clear Scope of Work means we’re self sufficient and will need almost no interaction with your office staff.
- Furniture – we’ll move small furniture for access and return it when done
- Wall hangings, nameplates, misc. stuff – sometimes removal makes sense, sometime not. We’ll discuss the options before getting started so you know what to expect.
- File cabinets – We’ll move them (when possible), paint around them or arrange to have them moved while we do our thing. Just let us know what you’d prefer.
- Office desk systems – usually we paint around them as access allows. Or, we’ll arrange for professional movers to handle this.
- End of Day – we’ll remove our gear to the shop area and be sure everybody is ready for a fresh start the next day.
Cost of Office Painting
“How much does office painting cost?” – This may be the most common question we get. Most companies dodge this because there are so many variables. These are just a few of the considerations that can affect the price of office painting in Kansas City:
- Furnished – or unfurnished?
- Paint under desk systems?
- Ceiling height
- Color change? Bright colors?
- Accent walls? Stripes?
- Wall condition
- Walls only – or trim also?
First, we’ll bid a project based on a “white box” – this means we’ll calculate the cost of painting an area with none of the above considerations. Then, we’ll factor in the additional time and materials needed so that the space meets final specifications. You need company colors and a logo on the break room wall? No trouble – we can make that happen.
The short answer is that office painting in Kansas City is generally about $600 per painter per day. Generally, you can expect the walls in one larger room (lunch room, conference room, etc.) and a smaller office to be completed on one day.
With larger projects the balance between labor and materials changes so a contractor is able to be more efficient, and therefore, more cost-effective.
We have a one day ($600) minimum – this allows us to arrive, set up and be most efficient with our time and your budget. That means that you’ll get top value when painting your conference room or front entry.
What Kind of Painters?
Crestwood Painting screens our painters so that you’ll only have the kind of painters your office staff can feel safe with. We do hire nice people that enjoy their co-workers and take pride in doing a great job. We don’t hire thieves, we don’t hire felons – criminal background screens make sure of that. All employees communicate clearly in English and wear professional painters’ white pants and Crestwood Painting uniform shirts.
Safety matters so we make sure to train our employees on how to safely work in office environments. We’ll use the right ladder for hallways, the right ladder for stairs. We’ll use caution tape to flag an area so your nice office people don’t wind up in our wet paint. Drop cloths when they’re needed, doors closed where possible. We’re even equipped to set up temporary barrier walls if that’s a better option.
What if Something Goes Wrong
Things happen. When you’ve been in the painting business for more than 10 years you know that, well, things happen. We hire human beings and even well-trained and experienced painters can sometimes make a goof. So we fix it – right there, on the spot.
Some goofs are easy – wrong color, for example, is really no big deal. Or the alarm goes off – we’ll contact the right people and take care of it. Other glitches (like paint drips or [gulp] spills) are more of a challenge. But we’ll address it head-on and remedy the situation in a timely manner.
Because clear communication is so critical we make sure that the same language in your original Proposal is copied directly to our internal Scope of Work. That way, everybody is dealing with exactly the same information and we all have the same expectations.
What About Critical Electronics
Most businesses depend on their electronic infrastructure and simply can’t afford to have routine painting interfere. We’ll never move or unplug computers or servers and we encourage office staff to move monitors and other non-critical equipment.
Plugged-in electronics remain plugged in – we’ll leave the electrical cover plate in place and cut paint around it. That means there’s no electrical interruption and your data is safe. Network boxes are completely covered and not painted at all; monitor brackets are usually cut around but can be removed for painting and reinstalled after.
No Drips, No Drama Painting – The Safe Choice
Call Crestwood Painting for your office painting needs. We’re an established and proven company with a reputation for safe, on-time production results and delighted customers. Call today to look into a No Drips No Drama experience.