The most cost-effective way to transform and beautify your Kansas City home. Choose a house painter with a proven track record, rave online reviews and the business skill to deliver a glitch-free experience.
- Change colors — no additional cost
- Clean, straight lines enhance architectural detail
- Thorough, methodical prep lasts longest
The Exterior Painting Process:
- Set up a tidy, out-of-the-way work area
- Carefully tarp to catch debris
- Heavily scrape back to a tight surface
- Wash as needed to remove dirt, nests, etc.
- Prime bare wood for good adhesion
- Professional techniques ensure clean lines and no drips
- Options available to minimize rough surfaces
The Cost for Exterior Painting in Kansas City:
- Depends, of course – size, surface type and condition, placement and number of colors.
- The cost for Kansas City exterior painting runs from $2500 to over $35,000.
- More labor = higher cost = longer lasting
- Best in Class, 100% acrylic paint protects longest
- Sprayed finish means no brush marks, more consistent coverage