Now it’s our turn:
- We’ll have a thorough look on Google Streetview
- Then count windows and measure siding
- Your preferences are factored in
You’ll get our proposal
- We’ll email a thorough, clear proposal.
- It’s why we get great reviews – because both painters and customers know exactly what to expect
- Usually 3 days or less
Frequent “Virtual” Questions
- How long to get a virtual estimate?
Usually less than three days.
- How will you send the proposal?
Proposals are usually three pages, always emailed.
- How will you communicate with me?
Questions are best answered via email or phone, proposals are always emailed.
- How far out are you scheduling?
It depends, of course – project size, repair work and weather are among some of the factors. Summer is always busier (four to eight weeks), less so in winter (one to three weeks). Smaller homes easier to squeeze in between larger homes.
- Why might you have to come to my house?
Larger or more complex architecture, extensive prep or tricky landscaping are some of the factors. You do not have to be home, we usually do not notify before stopping by.
- Why would you NOT come to my house?
We can often avoid a site visit on smaller projects or those that don’t involve extensive prep work.
- Do more colors cost more?
Yes. More colors mean more trips up the ladder. And another gallon of paint and another roller cover. It doesn’t cost much, but it can add up.
- Can you help my house look awesome without costing a fortune?Yep – we do this all the time. Let us know your desired result, we’ll look at the photos and get back with some things you might consider.
- Why offer free color consultation?
Great paint colors make Crestwood Painting look good – that’s why we discourage DIY colors. :)
When you drive up to your home you want to say “That’s my house and I flippin’ love it!” and not “uh oh, think we goofed”. A professional that knows exterior paint colors will make that happen.
- How can I compare estimates?
Easy to compare Apples to Apples.
- How about just a “ballpark” estimate?
Of course. Our exterior painting projects are only sometimes under $5000 and are usually less than $15k.
- What about repair work needed?
You will spend less money and get better work when you directly hire a carpenter or handyman for repairs. Yes, many paint companies tout their “expert carpenter” but our experience shows those repairs are often not well done – especially on older homes.
- Why all the pictures? Why not just come by and then email an estimate?
That would be a “drive-by” estimate – we don’t do that. Painting is an expensive business transaction; you (and we) want to be very clear on what to expect. That requires clear questions and clear answers so that everybody’s expectations are met.
- Tell me about your painters
Our staff of professional painters are pleasant, well trained and background-checked for your safety – no creepy dudes. Prompt arrivals, full work days, tidy work areas and cleanup at the end of every day.
We offer full benefits and good pay. Our painters are real people with real lives and real families, living right here in Kansas City.