Plaster and drywall repair will make your Kansas City home look fresh and clean. No more ceiling cracks or 70’s sand texture. Smooth plaster walls enhance fine art and cherished family photos.
- Considerate workers respect your home
- Clean, straight lines enhance architectural detail
- The right colors set the mood and tone of your home
A wide range of crack repair and plaster products mean almost every situation can be addressed – cracks, holes, previous bad repairs.
Plaster Repair Process:
- Seal the room to help prevent dust migration
- Tape n’ tarp to protect your possessions
- Firmly fasten loose plaster
- Nail pops are often part of this work
- Paper tape helps prevent the crack from “telegraphing” through
- Skim and sand smooth for a seamless appearance
The Cost of Plaster Repair in Kansas City
- $680 (1 day minimum)
- Factors: Surface condition, ceiling height, furniture, carpet, etc.
- The cost for plaster repair in Kansas City is usually quoted as part of an interior painting project
- Matching existing texture becomes more of an art project
- A wide range of crack repair and plaster products mean almost every situation can be addressed – drywall, traditional plaster.
- Professional techniques ensure a smooth surface
- Popcorn ceiling texture can also be removed – just ask!