Title: Painter – Interior Residential Repaints
Title: Painter, Full Time – Residential Repaints
Location: Brookside – KC Metro
Pay: $18 (no experience at all!) – $30 (skilled, reliable, friendly) to start
Full Time Opportunity Available!
Are you ready to work with a well-established, professional painting company that is concerned about you and your quality of life? We offer a stable workplace with respectful co-workers, consistent year-round paychecks and amazing benefits!
Read on, or start the process now.
We currently have a full-time, year-round opening and are looking for a cooperative, analytical, consistent, and accurate individual to join our team. You will be working with a helpful, consistent, and methodical team of people.
Our Painters are a critical part of our company so it’s important that the people we choose are a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know would enjoy helping others, balance in your life and a stable company you can believe in, please read on or share this.
About Our Company
Since 2007, Crestwood Painting has provided friendly, professional painting to the KC area. We work with professionals and homeowners who appreciate competence and professionalism. Our clients love that we deliver a hassle-free experience and that we are respectful, neat, careful, and keep them up-to-date about their home improvement projects. We love making our customers happy and satisfying their needs by providing a predictably wonderful experience. Of course, we are good painters, and we take the most pride in hearing we exceeded customers’ expectations and delivered a surprisingly high level of service.
About the Job – Key Responsibilities
Maintain a clean and organized workplace • Keep accurate timekeeping • Complete electronic forms as needed • Productively work with other team members to complete jobs on time • Effectively communicate necessary job needs and status with Foreman • Direct customer questions & concerns to Foreman in a friendly, cooperative way • Always work safely and correct unsafe conditions • Comply with everything described in the Scope of Work
- Continuous Learning
Attend company training twice per month to improve performance • Learn and adopt the Crestwood culture • Understand and continue learning the proper products and practices for successful painting
- Efficient Work
Learn safe work practices • Work within established production rates • Produce work to Crestwood standards • Deliver excellent, high-quality painting (to PDCA standards) • Produce work efficiently according to a clear Scope of Work
About You – Skills and Traits Needed For Success
- Follows Policy – At your best when you have consistent procedures to follow.
- Organized – Keeping jobs, tools, and worksite organized and efficient.
- Follows Through – likes doing things thoroughly and seeing tasks through to completion.
- Consistent – Enjoys routine work and doing work the same way in a predictable manner.
- Interpersonal Skills – Communicates with and relate well to all kinds of people.
- Self-Management – Manages time and priorities well.
- Goal Oriented – Focuses efforts on meeting goals.
- Empathy – Understands and cares about others.
What does it take? – Requirements
- Must have residential interior & exterior painting experience, including quality preparation
- 3+ years of experience preferred, not required
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license preferred
- Ability to pass background check
When Will You Work? – Schedule
- Typically, 40 hours per week, year-round between 7:00 – 4:00
- Time-and-a-half available during peak season, never mandatory
How much will you get paid? – Compensation
- This position is between $18 – $30 per hour (other positions may be available)
- Opportunity for advancement to Project Lead and other positions, which may include gas card, phone reimbursement and others.
- Amazing benefits
- Full benefits (health, vision, prescription, etc.)
- IRA match 3%
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) first year
- Company-provided uniforms
- Ongoing, regular training
To arrange a confidential interview, click here to begin the process. We’ll be in touch to see what you find interesting about this opportunity.
Search “crestwood painting” to see our reviews and get a good idea what we’re all about.