A great way to try professional painting services in your Kansas City home. A uniformed and prompt Crestwood Painting professional arrives in a fully stocked van ready to tackle your list.
- Considerate workers respect your home
- 8 hour work day
- Inside or out — or both!
You’re in control of the budget – just let us know how long, give us a priority list and watch us go! Usually two days, but we’ve had customers that hired us for up to six days.
A Crestwood Painter For a Day Can:
- Paint a Guest Bathroom or Kitchen
- Paint or Stain your Entry Door
- Touch up your Baseboards
- Paint Exterior Trim and more
- Pressure Wash Exterior Surfaces
- Work through your prioritized list
- All tools, sundries, equipment, safety gear included
- The cost for a Painter For A Day in Kansas City is $600
- Generally Sherwin Williams Super Paint, but no trouble to upgrade for a small charge.
- Special epoxy paint works best in high-moisture bathrooms
Skilled and courteous professionals mean a hassle-free experience. Plenty of clean drop cloths mean your stuff is protected. We’ll even set up temporary barrier walls so we don’t interfere with your routine.