Crestwood Painting can transform the interior of a single room or your entire home:
- Considerate workers respect your home
- Clean, straight lines enhance architectural detail
- The right colors help create the mood you’re after
- Cabinets can also be freshened up
The cost for painting in Kansas City? $600 per day per painter.
The Interior Paint Process:
- Set up a tidy, out-of-the-way work area
- Tape n’ tarp to protect your goodies from dust
- Clean thoroughly to remove dust, dirt and oil
- Repair, fill, seal or sand per the clear, written and agreed-upon Scope of Work
- Prime bare wood for proper adhesion
- Professional techniques ensure clean lines and a flash-free and lint-free finish
The Cost of Interior Painting
Generally, the price for professional painting in Kansas City starts at $680 per day per painter, including tools and some paint. But, like most things, there are several factors that affect the price. Best to just have a frank discussion about those factors and how they play into a budget discussion. Among them:
- What will be painted – walls, ceiling, trim or all?
- Surface condition (plaster repair needed?)
- Color change
- Ceiling height
- Furniture, etc. to move?
- Deep colors (lipstick red, electric blue) require more prep work
Sometimes it can be tough to evaluate different proposals: this one includes paint, that one charges extra for materials. Here’s a little help when comparing proposals. Info hound? Take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.
Poor quality paint is false economy – whether in an office or a dining room. It simply doesn’t hold up, doesn’t clean well, doesn’t cover well, etc.
- 100% acrylic paint protects longest and is easy to clean
- Professional work practices mean consistent sheen and even coverage