Removing soiled, peeling or just plain ugly wallpaper will transform the feel of any Kansas City room. Then you have the option to hang new wallpaper (really!) or dial back to a calming paint color.
- Considerate workers respect your home
- Two wallpaper removal potions: removal only or removal and paint-ready
- It really is a dirty, nasty chore – we’re experts.
- Popcorn ceiling removal too – asbestos test required
The Wallpaper Removal Process:
- Set up a tidy work area
- Tape n’ tarp to protect the floor and furniture
- Remove wallpaper and adhesive glue
- Scrub walls and rinse to remove residue
- Repair, fill, seal or sand per the agreed Scope of Work
- Professional techniques ensure clean lines and a flash-free and lint-free finish
The Cost for Wallpaper Removal in Kansas City:
- Factors: Number of layers, wall condition, ceiling height, previous wall prep
- The cost for wallpaper removal in an average Kansas City bedroom is $560
- We’ll advise the best options for your situation
- Best in Class – no-odor, biodegradeable, non-toxic. MSDS available
- Our workers love it – no mask or gloves required!
- Leaves no chemical residue on your walls