Plaster repair will make your classic Kansas City home look and feel fresh and clean. No more ceiling cracks or gross 70’s sand texture. Smooth plaster walls enhance fine art and cherished family photos.
- Considerate workers respect your home
- Clean, straight lines enhance architectural detail
- The right colors set the mood and tone of your home
The Plaster Repair Process:
- Seal the room to help prevent dust migration
- Tape n’ tarp to protect your possessions
- Firmly fasten loose plaster
- Paper tape helps prevent the crack from “telegraphing” through
- Sorry, but we won’t texture your newly-smooth surfaces
The Cost of Plaster Repair in Kansas City:
- Factors: Surface condition, ceiling height, furniture, carpet, etc.
- The cost for plaster repair in Kansas City is usually quoted as part of a complete painting project
- Matching existing texture becomes more of an art project
- A wide range of crack repair and plaster products mean almost every situation can be addressed
- Professional techniques ensure a smooth surface